In this world of advertisements, one easily gets tempted by the glamorous presentation of beauty products. This especially holds true for cosmetic products since the pretty models vouch for the products and for getting those killer looks, people do not mind shedding off their dollars. But the problem is that though the commercials might sound very convincing and promising but the actual product might not be worth the price. In addition, you could do all these at the comfort of your home while playing your favorite sport betting pastime via townvibe.com.
Ladies can look great without having to spend so much and the secret to great looks can be found in their kitchens only. You can easily make scrubs, astringents, face packs, hair packs and most of the times you have the ingredients right at home:
- Take four-five table spoons of milk, add half a table spoon tomato juice and add a table spoon of fuller’s earth. Apply it on face and neck and leave for 15 minutes, this is an excellent face pack for normal/oily skin.
- Crush banana and add a few drops of honey. Apply it on face and leave for 30 minutes.
- Take four-five table spoons of gram flour and add three-four table spoons of curd. This is a great scrub for normal/dry skin. For oily skin you can substitute curd with lemon juice.
- Take papaya seeds and grind them to make coarse powder, add a few spoons of water and the scrub is ready.
- Add a few drops of curd to two table spoons of granulated sugar and exfoliate with this mixture and see excellent results.
- Soak a bowl of rice for 2 hours and grind them. Store this scrub and add a few spoons of curd whenever you want to exfoliate.
- Apply a few drops of lemon or tomato juice on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes; it will instantly tighten your pores.
- Take a spoon of honey and add a few drops of milk. This is another good astringent.
- If you have dandruff, try applying curd to your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes and then shampoo.
- Egg white applied to hair acts as excellent conditioner, though don’t forget to shampoo after 30 minutes.
(Before trying any of these home-made beauty recipes, please take a patch-test. Also, if you have sensitive skin do not try these methods.)
Leave a Comment